Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sunday Fun Day at the Skate Park

I had to go out of town on business for a week a couple weeks ago, so I made sure to spend as much time with the children on Sunday as possible before I split.  What better way to get out and then to spend a little time riding BMX and  skateboards.  My children definitely take after their old man though.  Skateboards are cool and all, but we are definitely better on two wheels.  Little man is killin' it on that bike for a 5 year old. 





Between me and the internet...there is about a 15 foot 70 degree drop to the right of these steps that I immediately went down on little man's bike and proceeded to slide across the cement on my ass.  The kids got great joy out of this and little man was laughing his ass off, saying "Daddy you left a big black spot on the ground, hahahahahahah!!!"
Note to self:  I gotta get the boy a free spinning crank as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment