Saturday, March 17, 2012

Tools and Friends Make Life Easier



That uni-bit is the best thing I've bought tool wise in a long time.  Why I haven't come off that $40 before now is beyond me.  That shit works awesome.  I needed a 5/8 bit and only had a 1/2.  
Looked at some crappy 5/8 for $15 but decided to up the ante.  I sure am glad I did.  
Now I feel like a real "master builder" too. Ha!!

Oh, and before I forget, big props and a Thank You to my buddy JG for kickin' it with me till the wee hours of the morning working on this scoot so I can hopefully ride it this weekend.  He got off work at 10 from a steel processing plant, came over, and put in about another 6-7 hours of full time work with me on the bike.  You do the math.  It was late.  I think we only took about one 30 minute break as soon he showed up just to BS a little.  I hope his wife doesn't kick me in the nuts or throw something at me the next time she sees me.  That was some real stand up shit for him to help me like that and was just another reminder of why kustom bikes kick ass. 

Why would anyone stay up this late and do this you ask?
B.S.B.S
Because Stock Bikes Suck

No comments:

Post a Comment